Daniels Silverman's fast, affordable and up to date credit checking facility allows you to routinely credit check new and existing customers to ensure they have the financial means to honour payments.
Alternatively, feel free to use the form below
Your details will not be passed on to third parties.
Instant credit checks online
Clients can access Daniels Silverman’s online credit checking facility for instant reports on a company’s or an individual’s credit rating and history.
Full range of credit reports
Reports range from in-depth reports, including full accounts and credit ratings, through to simple registered office information.
We offer extremely cost effective rates for routine credit checks. Regular credit checks should form part of your credit management routine on new customers, defaulting customers and those seeking an increase in their credit limit.
Up to date information
Our extensive range of credit reports are updated daily to ensure they include the most recent and accurate information.
Email and fax service
For those clients who prefer an offline facility, a same day fax-back or email-back service is available.
Top 10 tips for credit control
1. Always perform credit checks to ensure you know your customer
2. Get your customer to complete a credit application form
3. Wherever possible obtain a personal guarantee from company directors
4. Get a signed contract incorporating your terms and conditions
5. Give your customer a credit limit and review this regularly
6. Invoice on time and ensure details are accurate
7. Phone your customers before payments are due to ensure there are no queries
8. Send monthly statements
9. Use properly drafted collection letters
10. Consider outsourcing your non paying accounts to a reputable debt collection agency like Daniels Silverman
Cavity Dental Staff was delighted when Daniels Silverman recovered 100 per cent of the debt owed to them. Sharon Dunne, Director, said: "We were impressed with the recovery rate and found the service very easy to use. We would definitely use Daniels Silverman again and would recommend them without hesitation."